Intern / Placement Product Designer
6 days left
- Full Time
Reporting to the Head of Technical and working within a small team of designers you will get involved with the full design process that Evoke use to deliver outstanding products to their customers. You will develop your design skills and knowledge and be give opportunity to design products and components for some of this country's leading retailers.
You’ll be working in a small, dynamic team of hardware and software developers who share a passion for creative design and technology. The development team work seamlessly to deliver world leading digital experiences across both physical and digital design.
Our company is committed to making our developers as successful as possible and our development environment has a laid-back feeling and a casual dress code.
We believe the most productive designers have the full backing of the company, and we ensure that our designers have the most modern workstations, peripherals, and access to training materials & conferences.
- We are looking for a junior product designer to join our award winning design team, ideally suited to a sandwich year student or recent graduate, you will be dynamic, driven and have a keen eye for detail and getting things done.
- The role will be hands on and you will be part of the entire development process from concept to product and work with some of the world largest brands, delivering excellence in the interactive digital field.
- You will see your ideas become reality and flourish within the role.
- Solidworks experience
- Photoshop experience
- Sheet metal design (Desirable)
- 2D detail drawings (Desirable)
- Graphic design (Desirable)
- UX/UI design (Desirable)
- Keyshot rendering (Desirable)