SEO Online Marketing Placement
Currently we have an older style website that is not visible on search engines and therefore not generating any enquiries for our services. The placement project is to work in tandem with a student tasked with the design and build of a modern and functional website, UX and SEO optimised, with the objective of ongoing lead generation. The site will be designed to inspire potential clients to act to engage with us, be simple to update content, take news feed updates and with Social Media options.
Your role will be to deliver SEO, marketing, social media planning and business development.
The success of the project will be determined by the site generating enquiries on an ongoing basis. Ultimately, we are looking to employ, with a fulltime permanent position, an enthusiastic person capable of delivering lead generation from this and our other sites. Success in this position will be well remunerated, so this a chance to impress.
Ocean Village Innovation Centre (OVIC), Southampton, SO14 3JZ.
- SEO Strategy
- Confirmation of Online Strategy
- Content Management/Marketing
- Social Media planning
- Business development
- UX research and testing
- Final testing/adjustments and going live!
- Note some of the work here will be done in conjunction with a Web design placement student
- Understanding and developing the brief to satisfy the overall objective.
- Must be able to work with the time constraints.
- Be able to articulate your ideas to management
- Providing to date reporting on progress at each stage.
- Support the promotion of corporate brand and the creation of supporting posts for the business.
- Creation of marketing materials - (e.g. blog posts, social media, podcasts, promotional videos) The development and implementation of brand new markets and products) Supporting our Business Partners in spreading the business brand even further.
- Providing the business with creative, digital marketing insight
- Drive and monitor traffic of the website
- Improve conversion rate
- Be proficient in SEO, marketing, social media planning and business development.
- Be familiar with Digital marketing tools and Google analytics.
- Bring enthusiasm to the project!
This role could be flexible for full time or part time in May/June 2018.