The University of Surrey is amongst the highest achieving universities in the UK, ranked top 10 consistently in most UK league tables.
We are currently seeking two Creative Artworkers to join our vibrant Marketing team on a temporary contract basis. There is potential for these roles to become permanent. This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to work in the Higher Education sector alongside other talented creative professionals.
- Reporting into the Creative Studio Manager
- Work alongside other graphic designers
- Contribute to the creation of communication assets to various audiences, both internal and external, and for different media (ranging from traditional print, large format, digital, web and exhibitions)
- Confident working alongside other creative colleagues
- Proven portfolio of creative artwork
- Passion for design excellence
- Experience of using graphic design and related software packages, in particular Adobe Creative Cloud (In-design, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Knowledge of applying design principles to different mediums and audience contexts, such as printed collateral, digital advertising, social media assets and large format
- An understanding of working with brand guidelines
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Excellent development opportunities
- Generous salary package
- Generous pension scheme
- Discounted membership to our world-renown Surrey Sports Park