Graphic Designer & Illustrator
Memiah is on a mission to promote a healthier, happier society by nurturing ideas, growing businesses and bringing people together. We operate a network of websites to help connect individuals with professionals in areas such as counselling, life coaching, therapy and nutrition. We have over 21,000 members and pride ourselves on offering excellent customer service.
Last year we launched our new monthly Happiful magazine, which is dedicated to promoting positive mental health and well being.
We are seeking a graphic designer and illustrator to join the Happiful magazine team and help design, promote and publish a variety of print and digital assets across multiple platforms.
- Working with our senior designer to create a monthly issue of Happiful Magazine
- Producing flat plans, feature designs, cover designs
- Designing social media images, article feature images and other creative assets
- Planning social media releases
- Supporting the group's directories with design and brand
- Experience producing high quality magazine layouts for print publications
- Excellent InDesign skills
- An ability to visualise and illustrate concepts
- Experience work within an editorial team (understanding of proofing processes)
- Picture editing in photoshop
- A competitive salary depending on experience plus a discretionary performance based bonus plan.
- Up to 5% employers' matched pension contribution
- 32 days holiday entitlement including public/bank holidays and end-of-year office closure (increasing annually to a maximum of 38 days).
- A unique working environment that will recognise your achievements and celebrate milestones.
- Flexible working hours, and finish 1 hour early on Fridays (short 34 hour working week).
- The latest equipment to work on, e.g. MacBook or MacBook Pro plus multiple monitors.