Junior Designer Intern
Love Your Postcode estate agents are seeking a Junior Designer ideally with skills in Web Development and Marketing to work in our Oldbury branch. This opening presents a unique opportunity for a Junior Designer to be part of a team who have ambitious plans for growth.
Founded in 2007, Love Your Postcode pride ourselves on delivering a 5 star sales and lettings service. We are now seeking a Junior Designer to assist with the creative production process, and create artwork that is of the same 5-star quality our clients expect.
Collaborating with other members of the creative/web design team, you will be primarily be working on a very wide variety of print and digital creatives but also updating / improving our website and building on our social media/marketing presence.
As a Junior Designer with potential, you should be a creative bright spark that can grow and be nurtured.
- Strong Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator skills;
- A degree or HND in design or equivalent commercial experience;
- Intelligent with a desire to learn and develop your skills;
- A good communicator who can articulate a message clearly but also actively listen to others;
- Ability to drive;
- Strong HTML & CSS skills; (Desirable)
- Previous experience with DSLR cameras; (Desirable)
- Previous experience writing blogs or other marketing material; (Desirable)
- Previous experience with Infusionsoft or similar CRM and email marketing platform; (Desirable)
- Proficient with social media networks; (Desirable)
- Confident working with and updating a Wordpress website. (Desirable)