Junior Illustrator Animator
At CONTENTED we work with brands and publishers to help grow their audiences through video, producing impactful, short-from content for social channels and digital platforms, as well as longer form videos for web and television.
The work we create fuels marketing strategies and social media campaigns for global brands such as: Heineken Group, Yahoo, Eurosport, lastminute.com, Grazia, Empire, eBay, HSBC & more.
- We are looking for a talented Junior Illustrator Animator to join our team of editors, designers and motion graphics artists.
- The successful candidate will have experience creating digital content, and be able to demonstrate an understanding of social platforms and the role design plays to optimise content.
- Proficient using Illustrator and Photoshop: Able to create high-impact graphic assets for video, in a wide range of styles answering to varied client briefs and preparing them for animation.
- Proficient using After Effects: Ability to create motion graphics, animated infographics, titles and lower thirds. Experience working with expressions, character animation, typography animation, camera tracking, keying, rotoscoping…
- Able to create assets from scratch (illustrations, icons, characters and their environment, titles, lower thirds, transitions, credits, infographics, branding and collateral, presentations, storyboarding…) as well as to work with existing assets (typography, logos, photos and other client brand assets).
- An excellent communicator, passionate about work excellence and a readiness to set high standards on design and motion graphics.
- Able to absorb and digest briefs, bringing creative ideas and producing work that meets and exceeds expectations.
- Be a versatile, creative and dynamic individual who can adapt design, illustration and animation styles according to brief and feedback.
- Be very organised and have high attention to detail.
- Be capable of working fast, unsupervised, creatively and to a high standard while under tight deadlines.
- Be a team player, energetic, hardworking, with a sense of fun and a can-do attitude. (Desirable)
- Knowledge of InDesign: Specifically branding, typesetting and building templates. (Desirable)