Trainee Graphic Designer
Here at Good Response we uphold the definition of our name as we endeavour to deliver precisely that for any business.....a Good Response.
At Good Response we will fully assist your company on all your company's branding, and marketing needs; from your artwork consultation right through to the prompt delivery. Ensuring continuity on your project from start to finish.
With many years of experience as consultants we assure to provide you with a professional overview of your business.
- Experience using and applying Adobe applications specifically Photoshop & In-design.
- Graphic design skills including use of colour, fonts and design in an e-commerce environment.
- HTML coding experience with ability to create web pages and design email templates as required.
- Start to Develop Companies website and maintaining it, providing input as required
- Experience working on Apple Mac
- High Level understanding of Google’s suite of online tools, including Webmaster, Analytics and Ad words
- Mobile technology design, content creation, ultimately making sure we have compatibility with all screen sizes and technology
- Understanding the technical side of website development including website content management, programming language and coding experience
- A familiarity of Word press, HTML, Dreamweaver, CSS and some print management would be an advantage
- This position will suit an individual who is looking for a position that offers a variety of work from graphic design to web design Using In-Design, Quarkx Press, HTML, CSS, Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash and Dreamweaver this is very much a role geared towards a creative individual.
- As the Graphic Designer you will use your design skills to create and deliver innovative print and offline projects including direct mail, e-mails, mini brochures and advertisements.
- Minimum Graphic Design BA Hons Communication and demonstrate your design confidence through individual and team projects design process, visual language, typographic principles and conceptual ability through a wide range of projects.
- Demonstrate imaginative and innovative ways to communicate to push the boundaries of visual communication.