Junior Graphic Designer
We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic and tenacious Junior Graphic Designer to join our team in Chichester. We are a 15 minute walk from the train station and parking is also available nearby on a permit basis.
Firstly we do not sell coffee, we create super awesome websites for clients by drinking endless amounts of coffee.
Our name is more of a warm laid back approach to our clients creating a new site or updating a current one can be very stressful / scary to a client we want to make them feel as comfortable as possible.
We love crafting beautiful, smart and inspiring work that is focused on our client’s business goals.
Can you create HTML emails and beautiful graphics, do you want to help us put a smile on our clients faces. If so, then this might just be the job for you and for the right person this is a superb opportunity to join an innovative and dynamic agency.
Applicants must be able to plan and structure work from concept, through specification, coding and final testing. The ideal candidate will be able to think quickly, plan carefully and be able to rapidly deploy robust, well-tested solutions.
- Building HTML emails for Mailchimp
- Creating mockups for websites / email using a bootstrap grid.
- Updating content via wordpress admin.
- Creation of graphics.
- Basic HTML5, CSS3
- Adobe Design Suite
- Responsive Email Design
- cross-browser/cross-platform compatibility issues
- Knowledge of Wordpress (Desirable)
- Experience with MailChimp (Desirable)
- Adherence to web standards and best practices (Desirable)
- Web Marketing; SEO, Inbound Marketing and social media advertising (Desirable)
- Endless amounts of coffee.
- Very laid back office.
- Flexible hours
- Duvet Day!
- Office dog to cuddle.