Graphic Designer (Perm)
Carnival UK is the operating company for P&O Cruises & Cunard. P&O Cruises has a proud and long tradition, with eight ships currently cruising the world. Our new ship, the largest in the UK market, will join the fleet in 2020, meaning we can offer more experiences tailored to British tastes - combining genuine service, a sense of occasion and attention to detail, ensuring passengers have the holiday of a lifetime, every time.
It takes great passion and real dedication to maintain our position at the top. That’s why extraordinary, passionate people are at the heart of our journey delivering the highest standards to our valued customers. Join us on our journey, apply now.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- From the livery on our fleet to the masthead on our press adverts, distinctive design has helped our brand to prosper. And we’re hoping you can bring your ideas to the table.
- As a key member of P&O Cruises creative design studio, you’ll design new marketing campaign concepts and roll them out across a broad range of marketing collateral including direct mail, emails and adverts, while projects such as on-board bar and restaurant menus and brochures will need your keen eye for detail.
- Working alongside in-house creatives including fellow designers, artworkers, copywriters and freelancers, you’ll be as comfortable working within a team as on your own.
- If you think you have the qualities and the talent we’re looking for, it’s time to get in touch. You’ll even be able to see the ships from your desk, how’s that for a daily dose of inspiration?
- As well as having natural design flair, you’ll be educated to degree level in Graphic Design or equivalent (minimum 2:2). Ideally you will have experience of working in a busy design team – whether gained in-house or in an agency setting.
- Your experience of developing and designing creative concepts will be essential, along with excellent Mac skills. You will also, ideally, be familiar with InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and HTML would be an advantage.
- Any experience of working for a well-known brand will help you stand out from the crowd.