Junior Graphic Designer
SalaryFinance is a fintech company on a mission to help employees take control of their finances. We launch with employers as an employee benefit and help people to understand their money better, get out of debt faster and save for their future.
Launched in 2015, we are making amazing progress. We have been included in Forbes both as one of five fast-growing British businesses to watch and as one of five exciting socially responsible British startups, were also in KPMG's Global FinTech 100.
- Were looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to join our growing marketing team.
- You'll be working across a range of mediums targeting different audiences.
- For B2B this could be visual assets for our paid channels, marketing materials or digital assets for the website or email.
- Once live with a client were in B2C mode, here you'll be working on direct to consumer campaigns across print and digital.
- Reporting to the Head of Marketing you'll be working with the marketing and client success teams to create assets for use across various channels.
- You'll be the go to person for marketing creative and we will look to you to come up with concepts that stretch creative boundaries, while staying within brand guidelines.
- We solve big challenges as a team so you can expect to be given bags of responsibility from day one but be supported all the way.
- Were in the process of developing our visual identity so are looking for someone with a keen creative eye who will grow with the brand.
- The ideal candidate will be passionate and motivated to work at company with a social purpose that has people at its core.
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- An ability to deliver projects from concept to execution.
- Confidence in your own ideas - new projects that can help us grow will be welcome. Dont be afraid to speak up.
- Motion design / animation skills
- HTML / CSS
- Competitive salary
- Company bonus scheme
- Regular company socials
- Fast-growing environment
- Career development no two days will be the same
- Generous benefits including gym membership and other perks