Junior Graphic Designer
We are looking for an enthusiastic Visual Graphic Designer to become part of our Tech force in one of the fastest-growing FinTech companies in Europe.
As a Graphic Designer you will work with with the Marketing and Online team as honourable member of the UX Tribe, based in our Madrid office.
We’re looking for a passionate professional who cares about people and their experiences with Design and Technology, capable of telling good and bad jokes, and proactively enough to take ownership of the process and make products that excel.
- Your main responsibility will be to design compelling graphics for digital, online and offline marketing materials
- Contributing to creating factsheets for new products and updating current templates.
- Generating new design concepts based on the Ebury Brand guidelines.
- Supporting advertisements for web and print as banners.
- Assisting in website maintenance when needed.
- Contributing to email marketing campaigns (internal and external newsletters).
- Degree in Communication / Design/ Graphic design.
- Knowledge of Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Fluent in English. Other European languages are a plus (level B2+)
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Proactive attitude and a desire to take on responsibility.
- Excellent process analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Good presentation and communication skills in intercultural situations.
- Team spirit, rigor, curiosity, and motivation.
- Work with an international and multidisciplinary team.
- Develop your professional skills in a stimulating and fast-paced work environment.
- Be challenged by the continual innovations of the graphic design world.
- Take part in the evolution of our way of working.