Junior Graphic Designer
Are you an eager Junior Graphic Designer thriving for your next step in the industry? Do you want a role within a fast paced environment and to be in a team of like minded individuals? If so, a highly acclaimed client of mine is looking for a sparky individual to join them for 3-6 months, with a view to the role becoming permanent.
- As the Junior Graphic Designer, you will report into the Design Manager and, ultimately, play a big part in the creative team.
- You will need to come up with compelling, design solutions that communicate the brand successfully to their consumers.
- There will be a range of impressive, diversified projects for you to work on which will give great vastness to your portfolio and ultimately provide the chosen candidate with profitable skills for the future.
- Being the Junior Graphic Designer, will have to chance to be conceptual with your projects but also get a taste of a realistic, commercial environment in which you will have to take into account budgets and time constraints.
- You'll be the champion of the companies brand guidelines and live and breathe them throughout all projects you work on!
- Literature (flyers, posters, brochures)
- Manipulation of product imagery for web and print
- Email Campaigns
- Web graphics/content elements
- Internal and external communications
- Degree or equivalent work experience in Creative Design
- Experience of using a wide range of media
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, AfterEffects)
- A passion for web! (understanding of HTML, HTML5, CSS would be a plus)
- Organisational skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work with a team of creative individuals (marketers, copywriters, printers, web developers)
- Personal motivation to succeed and learn as much as possible
- Must be able to drive due to location
- This exciting opportunity will give the chosen individual insight into a creative, commercial environment. It's the perfect step for a junior looking to dive into the industry and shadow creative's with an abundance of experience.