Junior Graphic Designer
Are you a Junior Graphic Designer with a multitude of creative ideas? Do you enjoy designing for print, digital and everything in between? Based in Greater London near Watford, this company is an innovative, international healthcare company with distributors worldwide.
- As a Junior Graphic Designer, you will work alongside colleagues to deliver well executed designs under tight timeframes.
- This role is multi-disciplined and could be across exhibitions, web, apps, banners, emails, campaign thinking and brand development.
- Fluent in Adobe CS (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- At least a years’ experience within the design industry as a Junior Graphic Designer
- Knowledge of visual design theory (i.e. composition, colour theory, typography etc.)
- A Graphic Design related degree
- An exceptional eye for detail
- A confident communicator; both with clients and colleagues
- The salary for this Junior Graphic Designer is up to £25,000, possibly a little bit more for somebody exceptional.
- There are lots of other benefits that make this role and company a highly desirable place to call home!