Graduate Graphic Designer / Art Worker
Are you freshly Graduated and looking for your first career in Graphic Design? Are you willing to work in a middle-sized town like Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire?
HRGO are seeking art workers to join a large, busy and dynamic team. Attention to detail is essential and you must be able to work to tight deadlines and liaise directly with clients. The successful candidate will sit within the design team, working with a cross-discipline team and produce graphics that are consistent with existing styles, standards and specifications. Knowledge of Creative Suite would be an advantage, but full training will be given. The role would suit a recent graduate.
- Producing artwork using templates following corporate guidelines as well as some independent projects
- Liaising directly with clients and families using email and telephone
- Ensuring tight deadlines are met
- Working within a large cross disciplinary team
- Keeping a neat and organised working environment
- Formal qualifications: a Degree/HND in Graphic Design would be highly preferable.
- Would suit a recent graduate.
- Knowledge of Photoshop and InDesign is key
- We are looking for someone enthusiastic who can demonstrate a keen desire to develop their graphic design skills in a commercial environment. (Desirable)
- You should be able to come up with original concepts and also be able to design and follow the process through to finished artwork. (Desirable)