Payments Collection Coordinator
Our core purpose is to help charities and organisations maximise their fundraising efforts through innovative technology.
Our vision is to be the #1 fundraising tech partner to the Giving Generation. We’re a young, innovative and fast growing business with exceptional opportunities for the best in market candidates. Market leaders in our field, our award winning first product is used at many of the world’s most exclusive charity and fundraising events – 1,500 in total in 2017 to be exact. We’re in the process of launching further products, each of which we’re aiming to be as big as our first and our 100s of charity clients include CRUK, Save the Children, The Prince’s Trust, UNICEF, Breast Cancer Care, NSPCC and GOSH.
We are looking to recruit a friendly, confident, customer facing, passionate Payment Collection Coordinator who has a background in customer service.
You will be responsible for the management of the payment collection from guests for winning bids taken at client’s events.
- As part of the Fundraising and Events department and managed day-to-day by the Head of Fundraising and Events, the role will include making and receiving telephone calls to winning bidders and donors, collecting payments, responding to guest queries, maintaining and updating our systems, updating stats reports and being responsible for internal communications and reporting regarding payment collection to ensure that our Clients are kept up to date.
- You will work closely with internal teams, updating them on the status of events, auction items sold, refunds and queries.
- This is an exceptional opportunity to work in a great team and across both the charity and private sector in a fast paced environment.
- Communicating with all winning bidders and donors to ensure payment collection
- Ensuring our systems and records are kept up to date
- Reporting to internal departments and teams on payment progress and guest queries
- Supporting Client Services in dealing with client queries
- Any additional duties as relevant to the role
- Applicants must love talking on the phone and be articulate and empathetic.
- You should also be personable and well-organised, have brilliant attention to detail, possess a can-do attitude, be able to take ownership and work independently, work well under pressure and be able to communicate effectively with customers and team members alike.
- On occasion applicants must be happy to work some evenings.
- Do you have a passion for charities and the third sector and the work they do? Do you want to help charities – no matter whether big or small – to raise more?
- This role will suit a dynamic, flexible person who is not only highly organised but also enjoys a social role.
- Are you looking for your next step in customer services or charity account management – but looking for something a little bit different – then this is the job for you!
- Experience of working in a customer facing role – excellent at communicating effectively and building fantastic relationships with clients and team members
- Experience of working in an administrative environment
- Excellent at communicating effectively with high-calibre guests, particularly on the phone and by email
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Superb organisational skills and time management
- The ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines
- Able to learn how to use our bespoke system, and competent in the use of Microsoft Office
- Some experience within the charity sector preferred, but not essential
Send cover letter and CV to email@example.com