EMEA 2018 BOLD Immersion Program (Google)
The BOLD Immersion program is open to all higher education students, and is committed to addressing diversity in our company and the technology industry. Students with disabilities, students who identify as Black or Ethnic Minority, students from lower-income households, students from the LGBTQA+ community, or any other group historically under-represented in the technology industry, are encouraged to apply.
BOLD Immersion will take place this year in: Google Ireland from July 25-27, 2018
- Be a current student pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Europe, the Middle East or Africa.
- Be graduating in 2018, 2019 or 2020.
- Demonstrate an interest in business or technology.
- Be available to attend all three days of the program. (Depending on your location, you might need to travel to and from Ireland on July 24th and July 28th)
- Be fluent in English, as all BOLD Immersion activities will be conducted in English.
Please complete this application form by March 19 2018, 23:59 GMT and attach your English CV to apply. We will inform you of the outcome by June 15, 2018. You'll need to complete the entire form, including the essay, in one sitting as we are not able to save your progress.
Please note this opportunity is unpaid. Southampton Solent University does not endorse unpaid opportunities outside of the curriculum. However, should you decide to take on this position you need to consider your financial situation and consider how you would support yourself for the duration of the experience. If you have any questions about this opportunity please contact email@example.com .
Southampton Solent University has a limited funding scheme to support students on unpaid work experience or placement opportunities@ https://portal.solent.ac.uk/support/finance/student-funding/unpaid-placement-work-experience-grant.aspx