Creative Video Editor, Brand Strategy at Twitter
The Brand Strategy team at Twitter works with the world’s top brands and their agencies to develop creative and impactful marketing activations. The Video Editor is a key member of this team – a dynamic creative with exceptional video skills.
- The Video Editor role is to be the on-hand expert when it comes to creative storytelling, through video, on a fast-moving timeline like Twitter.
- This includes editing down longer form video assets, to make them suitable for Twitter, to show brands how to get the most from their Twitter campaigns.
- In addition, the Video Editor will help develop innovative and original ideas, and bring them to life through sight, sound and motion.
- Edit longer form video to suit Twitter’s fast-moving timeline, taking 60” creative content and making it work creatively at 6” / 10” / 15”
- Support EMEA Brand Strategy team across a range of needs – from building pitch materials, campaign wrap-up videos, bringing to life big ideas, mapping out the stages of an idea using Twitter UX – to creating visually compelling presentation narratives and best-in-class case studies
- Participate in internal brainstorming sessions to concept branded solutions that showcase elegant uses of the Twitter platform and meet brand objectives
- Forge relationships in the creative agency community by participating in best practice workshops and creating tools that help them understand how to best integrate Twitter into campaigns
- Connect with Creative Specialists in Twitter offices around the world to share & learn from other regions
- Reliable, energetic & as excited about Twitter as we are
- You’re hugely interested in video storytelling and the challenge of constraint on platforms like Twitter
- You love a creative challenge and are fascinated by what good advertising looks like
- Bachelor’s degree in Video Production, Graphic Design, Motion Design or related field with design skills, or have equivalent experience. Video / Animation training and skills required
- 2+ years experience in an advertising/creative/media agency with digital focus, or related experience
- Strong working knowledge of After Effects, Premiere; Cinema 4D desirable, Photoshop, Illustrator, Keynote.
- A digital work portfolio that showcases an excellence in video production/editing.
- Desire to stay current on new digital advertising technologies and Twitter related ecosystem partners and their capabilities
- Ability to handle and prioritise multiple projects and to adjust to inevitable changes in timelines, deadlines, and project goals
- Strong communication skills, and the ability to work well both independently and in a cross-functional team environment
- Fluent in English, good knowledge of French, Arabic a plus
- This role provides an exciting opportunity to work closely with a team of driven & experienced sales and marketing professionals in an extremely fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.