Junior Graphic Designer
Fantastic opportunity for a talented Junior Designer to join an in-house design team, working on multiple projects spanning B2B to B2C.
- The design team works closely with an external advertising agency so your role will include BTL adaptation of the ATL campaign for POS, branding, guidelines, presentations and exhibitions.
- You'll generate creative designs for a variety of marketing needs; researching, developing and presenting your ideas for discussion and approval.
- In addition you will support the business by producing impactful presentations.
- You’ll must have at least 6 month’s industry experience working as a Junior Designer in an in-house studio/agency.
- Ideally with a strong focus towards editorial/retail/fashion.
- We are looking for a conceptual thinker; capable of taking projects from brief to delivery.
- You’ll need to be proficient in Adobe CS: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat.
- You should have strong artworking skills and a good understanding of the print production process.
- We’re looking for candidates that demonstrate a commercial approach to design.
- Confident in presenting/explaining ideas to colleagues and responding positively to constructive feedback.
- Your portfolio will show your strong typography and layout skills and superb attention to detail.
- This role would suit a versatile Designer with good time management skills, happy to adapt to change and take on new challenges.
- We’re looking for a great communicator with plenty of drive and enthusiasm.
- Someone who enjoys collaborating and being part of a small team.
- In return you’ll get to work in a fun and progressive environment and have the opportunity to produce some highly visible work for well known brands.