Graduate Programme 2018 - E-Commerce, Sales, Marketing & HR, DS Smith Packaging
Are you ambitious? Do you see yourself as a leader in the making? Are you curious enough to take on different roles across Europe and tenacious enough to be successful at them all? If so, the DS Smith Packaging Graduate Programme may be just right for you.
We offer a two year programme during which you will work on three different assignments, each lasting eight months. Each placement gives you the opportunity to work with different teams, in different functions and in various locations internationally.
Key criteria for the Programme:
- A strong academic record, you will be studying towards or have graduated with a university degree and ideally some relevant work experience
- You must be internationally mobile for the duration of the programme and in respect of future career development opportunities
- You must be fluent in English and ideally one other European language
- You will acquire in-depth knowledge of DS Smith and its exceptionally dynamic working environment and gain a broad exposure to our business and functions.
- You will gain solid professional experience working on live projects and developing your management skills.
- Given our international footprint, we offer real international career opportunities; the programme is designed so that at least one of your assignments is outside of your home country.
- You’ll have exposure to the leaders of our organisation and you’ll have great networking opportunities with them, and also with other graduates
- This program has been designed to offer early talents the opportunity to rapidly move into managerial roles within our business.