Junior Graphic Designer
Our client is the region's largest independent, full service advertising agency, established in 1998. Based Exeter, our client are a team of enthusiastic, down-to-earth professionals, dedicated to growing our clients' business. Our clients energetic employees have a 'can do, will do' attitude which clients find refreshing. Our client are currently recruiting for a Junior Graphic Designer to come and join our creative team!
- Our client are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Junior Designer to work in their busy creative studio.
- Applicant must have 1-2 years’ experience, be proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud, a keen eye for detail and a willingness to learn with a knowledge of on-line and off-line media.
- Commercial experience.
- An understanding of design skills, both on-line and off line.
- The ability to work on a mix of clients and materials: Corporate identity work, brochures work, websites etc.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- 1-2 years’ experience
- Qualifications in a related subject
- Passion to work in advertising, branding and marketing
- An ability to hit the ground running
- A willing and 'can do’ attitude and be highly responsible
- That they are organized, self-motivated but also enjoy working as part of a team
- CV and samples of work (vital) required.
- Excellent attention to detail
- That they are hard working
- A good team player