Junior Graphic Designer
#TeamProDirect is built on a passion for sport, product and service, our team has worked relentlessly over the past 30 years to ensure we connect athlete’s worldwide with the best choice of products. We made it our mission to engage with and awaken the passion within our customers; we thrive to produce the best possible experience and want them to love sport and product as much as we do. We are a hard hitting and a lively band of professionals, dedicated to change the world of online sports retail.
- As a Junior Graphic Designer, you will be able to build upon your existing skills and be encouraged to unlock your creative potential.
- You will be responsible for providing some hands-on assistance and supporting the team with all aspects of creative briefs.
- Your overall goal will be to elevate iconic brands, products and campaigns to a whole new level and what you will be designing will inspire and engage millions of users worldwide.
- We want you to grow with us, embrace change and innovation, and become a valuable member of a team that is constantly committed to redefining the world of online sports retail.
- Provide assistance in designing rich and engaging design solutions
- Develop own creative ideas and express your vision and ideas to the wider team as and when required
- Deliver designs on time and of a high standard
- Take responsibility for own creative development demonstrated through a natural passion and enthusiasm
- Assist other creative teams to ensure overall efficiency and to meet deadlines
- To add cultural and professional value to the team
- Be 100% yourself - we are genuine and love what we do
- Passion … without it we would not be where we are today
- A true team player - we work hard and play hard together
- We don’t have time for lone wolves - we build everything together
- A true desire to deliver outstanding customer-focused solutions
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite
- Able to work to a high level of creativity, accuracy and technical ability
- Previous experience producing final artwork to match brief
- A genuine team player
- A passion for sport, with a particular interest in soccer
- Design qualification (desirable)
- Experience using PhotoShop, InDesign and Illustrator (desirable)