Why not consider an Apprenticeship with PageGroup as a Recruitment Resourcer?
PageGroup is formed of three leading global recruitment brands; Michael Page, Page Personnel and Page Executive. We're proud to be a Sunday Times Top 100 Company to work for, a Glassdoor Top 25 employer and a Top 100 Undergraduate employer, as well as a FTSE 250 listed business. Our 25 offices across the UK have the same 'work hard, play hard' mentality, made present by the strong work ethic and celebration of success our 1,000-plus consultants bring. We're looking for like-minded individuals, who are ambitious and determined to make a real career out of a sales role, to join us as we continue the growth in each of our 26 specialist disciplines.
We are looking for the best emerging talent to help support our teams as Recruitment Resourcers.
A Resourcer is critical to what we do. You will be supporting the team at PageGroup by providing the best candidates across a variety of positions that we are working on behalf of our clients. This will require you to effectively match the needs of the clients and the candidates whilst providing a high quality, consultative and consistent level of service to candidates and with your colleagues.
- Research, identify and attract candidates using all appropriate methods to satisfy job requirements
- Write, place and update adverts in line with company procedures
- Monitor the responses/applications received and ensure they are processed efficiently
- Qualify, shortlist and present suitable candidates against defined job vacancies
- Undertake thorough telephone interviews and screening processes
- Provide feedback in a professional manner at all times to candidates
- Assist in the recruitment and selection processes by effectively liaising with candidates and internal teams
- Initiate, manage and develop candidate relationships
- Identify leads, referrals, commercial information and PRCs
- Provide pre-employment and compliance checks in line with company policy and relevant legislation
- Accurately record and code candidate and client information on internal system profile
- Utilise database information in line with relevant legislation and best practice
- Represent PageGroup professionally and ethically at all times
- Organise and prioritise workload to achieve optimum performance and commercial return
- Meet agreed KPIs and demonstrate core behaviours