We are currently recruiting for a recent graduate to join our Human Resources Team at Fawley Refinery in late August 2018. ExxonMobil’s Fawley site is located on the south coast of England, on the edge of the New Forest National Park. The nearest city is Southampton.
Joining ExxonMobil as a Human Resources Graduate opens the door to a career of opportunity, with the world's largest publically traded oil and gas company. Starting your career at Fawley Refinery, you will have a real job from day 1 and will take on increasing levels of responsibility, supported and enabled by our excellent training opportunities, mentoring programme and your HR colleagues.
We offer graduates an excellent remuneration and benefits package, which includes our free onsite gym. We also provide support for professional development and accreditation with the CIPD. You will be one of a wider cohort of graduates and the social opportunities that offers helps to make Fawley an enjoyable place to commence your career working for ExxonMobil.
- ExxonMobil HR’s mission is to create competitive advantage by enabling our people to achieve their potential, and this is aligned with our objective to offer our employees rewarding and challenging long-term careers.
- Our HR team plays a crucial role in the development of strategies and people related initiatives across our employee development system, starting with recruitment and including policy, compensation, employee relations, organisational effectiveness, staffing and development and more.
- Working as part of a global HR organisation, our UK based team focuses on strategic partnership with our business line customers, working closely with them to implement HR strategies, organisational changes, and ensuring a productive work environment.
- As an HR graduate at Fawley you will work within our Manufacturing HR team where you can expect to undertake projects of an analytical nature that will give you an insight into our business and HR challenges.
- By partnering with our HR Advisors on service delivery to our businesses at the refinery in your first role, we aim to equip you with the business knowledge and professional HR skills required to enable you to take on new roles in the future with increased responsibility and client interaction.
- Be expecting a 2:1 Bachelors degree (or equivalent) and be graduating in 2018 or have already have graduated in the last 4 years
- Have strong IT skills, specifically being a competent user of Microsoft Office – including Excel and Word.
- Successful candidates should possess a broad range of personal effectiveness skills, including excellent analytical and interpersonal effectiveness skills. Candidates will be expected to have the ability to analyse situations / data to form positions on which they will advise colleagues and influence decisions.
- The opportunity to join our Mentoring Programme within HR, which will pair you with an experienced employee.
- Extensive learning opportunities
- Excellent pension plan
- Share plan
- Private medical insurance
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Public holidays
- Two year graduate programme