NCS Sales Assosiate
The Challenge’s vision is a more integrated society where there is understanding and appreciation of each other’s differences. We design and deliver programmes that bring different people together to develop their confidence and skills in understanding and connecting with others. We believe everyone benefits when people from all walks of life come together to better know, understand and trust each other. This also applies to the people we employ to work with us. As an equal opportunities employer our aim is to have a diverse workforce to reflect the communities we work in.
This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic, rapidly growing organisation, working with young people and local communities across the country.
Reporting to the Sales Manager our Sales Associates are the face of NCS recruitment at The Challenge. In this position you will go out to engage with young people and parents to ensure their participation in NCS. It requires passionate and enthusiastic people motivated by providing opportunities for young people and reaching ambitious targets.
- Deliver high quality, engaging presentations, follow up events and PHSE lessons to young people in schools to inspire them to sign up to NCS
- Reach individual and team targets by school for the number of young people who express an interest and then sign up
- Engage with parents through presenting and attending parents evenings and running pre-programme information evenings
- Take responsibility for a number of programme dates during summer and autumn delivery to ensure the full cohort of young people turn up and reserve lists are utilised to fill every place
- Work closely with the Account Management Team who hold school relationships to identify new opportunities for recruitment
- Administrative duties to support sales processes.
- Excellent communication skills both in person and over the phone
- Ability to engage with 15 to 17 year olds and their parents in an enthusiastic and authentic way
- Motivation to work towards and exceed targets
- Ability to adapt presentation style to a varied audience
- A strong work ethic and excellent time management skills
- Experience managing own workload and working as part of a team
- Able to take direction and carry out tasks to a high standard
- Public speaking experience
- Experience working with young people and schools
- Sales experience