Marketing and Events Officer
This role is for a proactive, organised and enthusiastic individual excited about helping prospective students to make an informed decision about their next step in education.
- You will support the Schools Liaison and Marketing & Events Co-ordinators to implement a varied programme of events both on and off campus and in schools.
- The post holder will help to maintain established relationships and develop further links with careers and guidance teams in schools and colleges, attending recruitment events of all types.
- You will be part of a busy, friendly Marketing Team with a big role to play in ensuring the success of all College promotional events and activities.
- You will have the opportunity to help create new and innovative activity and materials for schools to enable potential students to gain an understanding of college life and their future careers.
- Candidates should have previous relevant experience of events and marketing as well as strong IT, communication and customer service skills.
- You will have excellent administration and organisational skills and a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Eligibility to join the Local Government Pension Scheme (a defined benefit pension scheme)
- Death Benefit grant of 3 x salary if in the pension scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Car Share Scheme
- Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
- Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
- Flexible Working Policy
- Access to an employee assistance scheme
- On-site gym at the Sparsholt campus (membership £100 per annum)
- Free gym classes at the Sparsholt campus
- You Make the Difference Staff nomination scheme
- Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, flowers, fruit & vegetables, fish, venison and turkey.
- Access to discounted hair and beauty treatments at the Andover campus
- Discounted admission to Marwell Zoo
- Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications
- Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices