Graduate ACA Trainee
3 days left
- Full Time
Switch Accounting provide accounting, tax planning, bookkeeping and payroll services to over 600 small businesses from their offices in Southampton, Portsmouth & Winchester.
As an ICAEW authorised training employer we are looking to recruit a trainee accountant to join our office in Ocean Village, Southampton. Following the completion of a 6 month probation period the position includes fully paid block release to study for the ACA qualification at Kaplan College.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person looking to obtain their Chartered qualification in a vibrant growing firm.
- Preparing annual accounts and tax returns
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- Preparing statutory returns for HMRC and Companies House
- VAT, PAYE and National Insurance calculations
- General office duties
- Hold a relevant degree qualification (Accounting & Finance)
- Be AAT qualified (or in their final year)
- 4 weeks annual leave
- Full financial study support including tuition fees, learning material, exam entry and professional subscriptions.