Graphic Designer / Video Editor
2 days left
- Full Time
Ogury is the mobile data platform that provides the most comprehensive view of mobile user behaviour globally. It is the only data specialist offering a true and complete picture of what people are doing on their mobile devices – in-app and out. Its proprietary device-level data collection technology, integrated within thousands of apps, enables Ogury to build over 400 million mobile user profiles across more than 120 countries. By harnessing the power of this unique insight, it delivers unrivalled monetisation, ad targeting, analytics, and CRM solutions for advertisers and publishers that greatly enhance the mobile consumer experience. Founded in 2014, Ogury has international offices in London, New York, Paris, Milan, Rome, Los Angeles, Chicago, Boston, Detroit and Madrid, and works with all major media agencies, along with the world's leading premium brands and publishers.
This role will be based in the Ogury London office in Highbury & Islington.
- We are looking to add a graphic designer / video editor intern to our team based in London. He or she will join the Business Intelligence department, which is in charge of programmation and optimization of mobile campaigns for world-renowned advertisers.
- Creative builds
- Video editing
- The candidate should have completed a Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or a similar degree.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe CC in general and After Effects, Photoshop and Premiere in particular
- Strong sense of organisation
- Proficiency in HTML5 design
- Attention to detail and sense of responsibility
- Experience in online advertising an advantage