Graphic Design Internship
- The Design Intern at Veloce Sports will be expected to carry out proposal designs, client logos, video editing and social media content design projects throughout the period of the internship.
- Ideally will be based out of our new Warwick Avenue premises in Central London, UK. We can look at remote working options.
- The internship will operate as a 6-month role, where particularly impressive interns will have the opportunity to upgrade their role within the business.
- Execute and deliver high quality graphic design projects
- Develop an interest and understanding of sport from a commercial perspective
- Contribute to Veloce Sports and its client’s social media content - Initiate design and content projects
- Implement creative licence and contribution to general business activity
- The Design Intern will need a high level of graphic design skill as well as an interest and an understanding of sport, ideally motorsport as well as the commercial functions and requirements from an agency.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- The role allows for 10 days of holiday time (not including national and bank holidays) within the 6-month period.