Graphic/Web Design Internship
4 days left
- Full Time
Recruitment has opened for a 4-month full-time paid Internship role with Cezanne HR. Based near Southwark in central London, Cezanne HR develops software that helps mid-sized and growing UK and international companies streamline and improve the way they manage their people.
We are looking for a self-motivated, organised graphic design graduate with some relevant experience to join our small multi-disciplinary marketing team. The role starts with 4-month internship contract with the opportunity to progress to a full-time position for the right applicant. The successful intern is expected to start the first week of March 2018.
Most of our marketing is done on line, and relies on great content delivered in an engaging and professional way. As the sole graphic designer in our marketing team, you’ll have real responsibility for maintaining and creating highly effective B2B marketing materials across a wide range of different mediums from brochures to landing pages and online advertising.
- Creating, updating and publishing Cezanne HR’s online and print brochures, white papers and other digital and for print marketing collateral (in multiple languages)
- Updating website content (based on WordPress)
- Collaborating with our technical website manager on the design, usability testing, and iteration of the company’s website and landing pages
- Designing and helping to implement online advertising and email marketing campaigns
- Sourcing and optimising images, including product screenshots
- Ensuring brand consistency
- Helping out with answering inbound calls, meeting and greeting guests etc.
- Minimum of 2.1 Degree in Graphic Design or related field
- Expert knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Expertise in page layout and graphic design
- Some experience of HTML/ CSS / Web & email design
- Understanding of responsive design principles
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Experience of WordPress and email marketing tools (Desirable)
- Image and web page optimisation (Desirable)
- Explainer/product video creation and/or editing (Desirable)
- Awareness of SEO, PPC and Google Analytics (Desirable)
- Creative and pragmatic
- Strong prioritisation, organisation and communication skills
- Focus on quality, with an eye for detail and a commitment to seeing things through
- Curious and self-motivated, with a can-do attitude
- Happy to multi-task