Graphic Design Internship
We are a luxury golf shoe and lifestyle accessories company, designed in Britain and handmade in Italy. Our collections have been featured in Wall Street Journal, GQ, Esquire and we have a loyal customer following across the United States and Europe.
The team is small but the brand is growing at an exciting pace and we’re looking for a great and motivated individual to jump on board to build their own portfolio and make our brand stand out.
We are a small company so there’s no corporate nonsense or old-fashioned micro-management. Instead, we are looking for someone who likes the freedom of working independently, takes initiative, and brings with them lots of creative ideas. Don’t worry you’ll get plenty of guidance and support from colleagues.
- You will work closely with our Marketing Manager in our office in Victoria, London.
- You’ll be working across design, development, and operations, along with any daily tasks that come up. But mainly shaping how the customers see our brand through design.
- Effectively Present and communicate design ideas and concepts to your colleagues
- Generate concepts from sketches to print ready ads, and define the look and feel of web, social and advertising projects.
- Design and source luxury product packaging
- Ensure consistency of brand and visual assets
- Collaborate with the rest of the team to evolve our brand’s visual identity
- Assist with product & marketing photoshoots
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites
- You’ll have graduated or working towards a 2:1 Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Graphic Design.
- Have excellent working knowledge and experience using Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator
- Have a portfolio that shows creative thinking for web and print
- Have a keen eye for detail and take pride in your work.
- Have a passion for all things design and creative, keeping up with the latest trends.
- Be a great communicator who’s able to give and take feedback constructively