2 days left
- Full Time
The moment you become a Creative Access intern, you automatically join a growing network of industry professionals and peers who are dedicated to helping you achieve your career goals.
- Our hugely successful training programme, including an induction day and monthly evening masterclasses, act as a wonderful opportunity to connect with other Creative Access interns and alumni.
- These sessions will give you an invaluable insight into all sectors within the creative industries and are designed to give you a comprehensive understanding of how to make the most of your internship and the various opportunities that are available.
- Once you start your internship, you will be allocated a senior mentor who will be on hand to give you regular career advice and help you build your professional network.
- A full day induction hosted at ITV Studios
- Monthly masterclass and networking sessions
- Continuous support from the Creative Access team
- A former Creative Access intern to ‘buddy’ you for the duration of your internship
- Access to peer networks
- Free tickets to theatre shows and other events