Project Coordinator - 6 Month Graduate Placement Opportunity
- The Project Co-ordinator will provide proactive project and administrative support to the Business Transformation Director.
- The successful candidate will provide support for the coordination of specific activities (see below), and will assist in meeting deadlines, while anticipating the needs of the team and managing multiple priorities in a proactive, resilient and energetic manner.
- A flexible approach, together with the skills and personality to build positive relationships across all functions of the business are essential to being successful in this role.
- Support on project administrative tasks
- Manage the raising of POs for specific projects and liaise with Project Co-ordinator on budget requirements.
- Assist in Support the projects with getting collateral produced, booking rooms, sending invites, sharing information with key stakeholders, diary management
- Support the drafting of internal communications associated with the programmes
- Act as a point of contact for the Business Transformation team
- Arrange meetings and send invites /updates accordingly
- Set up Webex facilities, teleconferences, videoconferences
- Format presentations and provide printouts
- Positive and proactive outlook
- Advanced excel skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good working knowledge of Outlook, Word, Powerpoint.
- Can do attitude
- Knowledge or experience in SAP, Concur and Webex. (Desirable)
- Basic writing skills and the willingness to learn (Desirable)