The position will suit an individual with working knowledge of InDesign with an eye for detail. This position will have contract of almost 2 months (8 weeks).
Would you love to join an international company as a Junior Graphic Designer to kick start your career? Are you passionate about design and willing to learn? If you would like to be part of a busy team and take part of one of the most important project in the education franchise worldwide, then this could be a great opportunity for you!
- The role will include the manipulation of pre-set designs, edit and add text on the given template and creation of new templates (if necessary).
- This position will have contract of almost 2 months (8 weeks), but it might be extended due to oncoming new projects.
- The role will be responsible for completing 2000 pages of Teachers Manuals. These Manuals are almost exclusively text, so we are looking for a confident, accurate typesetter, who has experience working with Style Sheets in InDesign CS5, but also we will need some icons and change of colours.
- Some extra infographic work might be needed.
- We will provide a design template which is to be followed for all 12 books.
- The position will suit an individual with working knowledge of InDesign with an eye for detail.
- Design for both web and print to pixel precision.
- A good understanding of print production processes, publishing and ideally web technologies.
- Follow specified designs when directed.
- Work under your own initiative as well as assigned tasks.
- Attention to details
- Work to deadlines
- Create artwork that meets business objectives and brand consistency
- Working as part of a team with copywriters, designers and brand marketing manager.
- BA in Graphic Design
- This role is an excellent opportunity to gain design experience within an organisation that are experiencing rapid growth within the market place.