Transport and Logistics Customer Service
We are a Swiss origin European logistics and transport company, specialised in aromas and fragrances as hazardous cargo and highlight focus on quality.
Due to an internal promotion we are looking to consolidate our Aylesford Branch office team ME20). We are welcoming young and dynamic profile and propose to train them from A to Z up to our standard.
A freshly graduated student looking for a permanent role would be ideal but we remain open to sandwich courses as well. After the probationary period, if the candidate has successfully integrate the team she/he will be send to our head office in Geneve to meet our management team and our collegues for two weeks. We propose a competitive salary that is developing along side with the skills of the new team member.
- Booking goods in and out goods from collections and deliveries points
- Insuring tracking of shipments
- Answering our clients and other branches on their various requests
- Investigating issues and proposing solutions
- Organising deliveries and collections over the UK and Europe
- Establishing quotations
- Profit, cost analysis and invoicing
- Very good communication skills and customer focused
- Proactive and able to take initiatives
- Motivated and able to work as a team
- Must have good English speaking and writing
- Willing to learn and motivated
- Reporting to your supervisor or Manager