We are seeking an experienced Management Accountant to manage the day to day operations of our Sales Admin and Finance Team
- You will have experience of managing the day to day operations of a Finance Department and looking for the next step towards a management role.
- You must be comfortable with managing the month-end process, balance sheet reconciliations, financial analysis, provide business partnering to senior managers to improve business performance, supporting monthly payroll activities, VAT submissions, preparing budgets/forecasts and managing AR/AP and cash flow of the business.
- There are also some audit and year end responsibilities with this role.
- This role is also responsible for the management of an experienced team of sales administrators on a daily-basis to ensure customer orders are fulfilled completely and accurately, suggest any improvements to processes/procedures, manage customer payments and oversee the daily production plan
- Experience of managing an invoice discounting facility is desirable
- You will have sound operational knowledge of MS Navision as well as being proficient on other MS packages such as Excel, Windows and Outlook
- You will be able to meet deadlines and prioritise work/activities
- You will be flexible and adaptable to situations, willing to learn and progress your knowledge, but above all else, have a proven track record of problem-solving and recommending practical, commercial solutions.
- You should also have some proven experience of managing people
- Ideally, you will be part-qualified CIMA or ACCA and have experience of in working in a busy Finance Department
- The person must be motivated, with a can-do attitude and have an eye for detail