Looking for a company that cares about their employees?
My client is an advocate of fostering and nurturing talent. Due to the upward progression of existing staff members within the business, they are looking to add to the existing support team within their central London office.
Ambition and drive are key characteristics that they look for in all recruits. Their hope is that with support and mentoring, any new joiners will continue in their tradition of harnessing internal talent when opportunities arise within their Paraplanning and Adviser teams.
This role is a diverse, interesting and fast-paced position within a successful financial advice firm.
- Supporting and assisting a team of financial advisers
- Wrap platform management
- Answering telephone calls and taking messages for advisers
- Play the role of 'meet and greet':
- Collecting clients for advisers prior to their meetings;
- Setting up meetings (both for clients and internal meetings) when required;
- Processing new business applications
- Chasing various providers for regular updates on cases
- Coordinating and arranging mailshots to existing and potential clients.
- This is a great opportunity for someone who is keen to learn and progress within a firm that values their employees.