Tony Alan Recruitment currently has a new job opportunity for an Assistant Accountant to join a growing small to medium sized business in the Crawley area on a permanent basis.
- Cash flow forecasting
Monthly gross profit analysis per project
- Monthly budget variance analysis per project
- Regularly auditing stock valuation
- Monitor and report on Research and Development activity
- Sales invoicing
- Weekly and monthly payroll, including pensions and RTI
- Processing delivery notes
- Bank reconciliations
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Oversee document management across all departments
- Intermediate to advanced excel skills
- Proficient in Sage 50 or similar software
- Logical and methodical approach
- High level of attention to detail
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels
- The ideal candidate would have worked in a similar position before and studying towards a recognised accounting qualification i.e. CIMA, ACCA, AAT.
- This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is eager to progress and develop their skill set.