We are currently seeking an experienced Graphic Designer to work based at our Cheshire HQ. Comms-care is a leading Chanel-only IT support and service provider covering the UK & Ireland.
- Support the Marketing Manager across all design and creative activities required by Comms-care
- Manage all creative and design requirements and activities within Comms-care
- Review and refresh design styles when required
- Ensure the brand integrity and corporate style guidelines are upheld in all marketing efforts
- Be the creative lead for all the marketing department projects
- Manage and maintain all published brand material by retiring and updating material as needed
- Create and manage engaging designs and assets for Comms-care (web and print)
- Generate design concepts and execute designs for given business initiatives
- Collaborate with the marketing team, service designers, content writers, engineers, and 3rd-party vendors to create business driven designs
- Manage the Partner Resource Centre, keep updated and respond to customer requests
- Be the ‘go to’ person for anything visual within the business including (but not limited to) sales documentation, business stationery, PowerPoint presentations and templates, monthly e-newsletter, partner branded documents, event collateral and all other ad hoc requirements
- Manage and maintain image library
- A good understanding and demonstrable experience of using Adobe creative applications including Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Able to manage designs from concept to execution and through the editing and production processes, engaging relevant teams for support as needed
- Passionate about branding and marketing, with expert design skills and strong creative vision
- An out-of-the-box thinker and enjoy using creativity to advise on new design approaches and ideas when appropriate
- A strong visual design sense with clean typography, print, and web layout.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage expectations on multiple projects with varying levels of priority
- Able to work independently and manage own projects and timelines but also able to work effectively with multiple teams
- Confident & self-motivated
- Take pride in producing high quality work
- Experience in a brand marketing or agency role preferred
- Experience of working in a business to business design environment preferred
- Positive attitude with an internal drive to learn and contribute
- Ability to pick up new systems quickly
- PC literacy (Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet Explorer)
- 28 days’ holiday (including bank holidays) with an additional day added holiday per year worked, a company contributory Pension scheme along with Health Care plan, Life insurance, free parking, a discounted gym membership, various other discount services and much more.