Our client is a fantastic company based in Bury who we recently recruited for at the back end of 2017. Being one of the most progressive companies in their sector in the North West, they are now actively looking for an additional staff member to join their team to cover maternity leave with further opportunities going forward.
The business are highly established and have a friendly, stable Payroll team they are looking to add to.
- Managing own portfolio of Payrolls with varying pay frequencies - alongside Payroll Manager
- Assisting with processing of payroll for a wide range of clients, operating in different sectors
- Contacting new employees to confirm payroll processes
- Inputting transactions and timesheets
- Processing starters and leavers
- Auto-enrolment for pensions and supporting the pension scheme set up - getting clients ready for processing
- Dealing with HMRC - external reporting
- Responding to client queries timely and efficiently
- Previous payroll experience is ESSENTIAL
- Knowledge of RTI procedures and auto-enrolment is desirable
- Experience from a bureau background OR CIPP qualification is beneficial but not essential
- Experience on Excel is essential.