Protection and Mortgage Administrator
Our client, one of the UK's fastest growing financial services organisations are looking for a focused and motivated individual to provide Advisers with both relationship management and technical sales support to efficiently maximise adviser's productivity.
The successful candidate will assist advisers with handling queries, processing new business and uploading cases.
- Proactively managing and assisting Advisers to improve their general knowledge and answer general queries
- Resolving any issues that arise whilst dealing with inbound queries
- Support initiatives to increase business through campaign management
- Help Advisers increase business levels by offering support in the sales process
- Pro-active calls, emails and updates to Advisers
- Arranging and driving sales and training events
- The successful candidate will have at least 1 year's experience working in a Protection environment with a good understanding of financial services regulation and products such as life insurance, income protection and critical illness.
- You will have a confident and self-motivated approach with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- You will have an excellent telephone manner with the ability to quickly build and maintain relationships with a range of people.
- You will posses the ability to cope with pressure and react quickly to changing priorities.
- This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with ethical awareness and strong ambitions to join an expanding financial services firm.