Assitant School Sports Coach
ACE Sports & Education are looking for a Part-Time Assistant School Sports Coach to assist one of our Head Coaches during 3 After School Sports Clubs per week.
We are a team of PE Specialists & Sports Coaches that support Schools Infant, Primary & Junior Schools in enriching their Physical Education Programmes and After School Sports Clubs to inspire every Learner.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting The Head Coach in setting up and delivering 3 after school clubs in 3 different schools per week. The role would be ideal for anyone looking to take their first step into Sports Coaching & working within a School environment.
- Candidates would ideally have a passion for PE, Sport and in inspiring young learners to succeed and develop a broad range of skills.
- Hours of work...
- Every Monday during Term Time- 3.15 to 4.15pm
- Every Tuesday during Term Time- 3.15 to 4.15pm
- Every Thursday during Term Time- 3.15 to 4.15pm
- All schools are based within a 5 mile radius of Totton, Southampton
- Well Presented
- Have a passion to inspire Children to learn through PE & School Sport
- DBS Checked (a further DBS Check will be made by ACE Sports & Education)
- A minimum NGB Level 1 Coaching Qualification
- Have access to their own transport (Desirable)
- Be working towards a NGB Level 2 Qualification or PES Level 3 or higher (Desirable)
The successful candidate will also have the opportunity to work on our Sports Themed Holiday Clubs in The Easter & Summer Holidays as well as having the chance to gain further work in Schools.
Please include your CV and covering letter on application
Further info on our Company can be seen at www.ace-sports.net
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £15.00 /hour
Application closing date...
Friday 2nd March 2018
Monday 12th March 2018