Junior Writer (Real People)
To chase, interview and write Real People’s real life short features, keep the associated admin up to date and be on top of the news of the day. To bring us the very best stories as well as original ideas that fizz with potential.
- To chase, source and generate top-notch real life content for Real People.
- To understand what makes a feature in Real People, and what makes it stand out from the opposition.
- To organise and write the magazine’s short features.
- To maintain good copy flow and adhere to deadlines.
- To work flexible hours as required by the magazine.
- To be an unflappable, warm and confident interviewer.
- To have experience of a busy - ideally weekly - features desk.
- To be a tireless story chaser, brimming with ideas for Real People.
- To have an enthusiastic manner, a good grasp of legals and a genuine passion for real-life journalism.