Junior Digital Writer (Esquire)
Esquire.co.uk is one the UK’s largest and fastest growing men’s lifestyle websites, with a focus on luxury, style, culture, food and drink and more. We’re looking for a talented, enthusiastic and hardworking junior writer to join our team.
This is the most junior role on the Esquire digital team and an ideal job for a proven talent looking for their first or second job in journalism, keen to develop as a writer and learn digital publishing skills.
- Source and write daily news stories relevant to the eBuild content from our print titles to use online
- Help senior writers with research and transcribing
- Some social media responsibilities
- Some features writing
- Must have 6 months to a year experience as a digital writer or intern on relevant websites or publications.
- Be an exceptional writer: smart, funny and concise
- Have a genuine interest and enthusiasm for the topics esquire.co.uk covers
- Be eager to learn and prepared to work hard
- Some experience of using Photoshop and a working knowledge of SEO a bonus