Junior Technology Tester
Do you love technology? Can’t be without the latest smartphone even if shelling out the cash means not eating for a week? Find yourself the go-to person when friends and family want to know which Laptop/camera/activity tracker? If your passion for gadgets rules your life then we want you for the tech testing team at the Good Housekeeping Institute.
- Be the first to get your hands on the latest tech.
- In our junior tech tester role, you will be putting the last gadgets through their paces to find out what out-performs the rest and what does not.
- You’ll also be writing the results up into concise and informative reviews for our website and magazine.
- Each week you will be testing everything from smartphones and laptops to Cameras, Soundbars and Blu-ray players and on occasions writing news and advice for our tech made easy section.
- A passion for technology and a practical mind that ensures you can use different gadgets
- Computer literate
- Pro-active with a can-do attitude and the ability to multi-task and a flexible approach to work
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with high volumes of work accurately and to deadline
- Good writing skills with the ability to adapt writing style appropriate for the magazine
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
If you want to apply, tell us in 100 words which tech product changed your life and why, as well as letting us know which tech trend you think will have the biggest impact this year.