Watchfinder is one of the world's leading pre-owned watch retailers, catering to the needs of over 14.5 million visitors every year both online and in store. With over ten years' experience, Watchfinder continues to innovate and redefine the market for pre-owned watches, tirelessly developing new and exciting ways for customers to buy, sell and interact with pre-owned watches from over fifty different brands. This is a rare opportunity to join a company that is changing the way the industry works, and a great prospect for someone looking for a career in the watch industry. If you are a dedicated, enthusiastic and intuitive person, Watchfinder could well be the company for you!
- The Creative department at Watchfinder & Co. is looking for a Junior Designer to join our busy team at our Head Office in Maidstone.
- The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of the English language, be a self-motivated learner with the ability to work to deadlines.
- You will support the Senior Designer with the production of online and offline graphics, as well as working with the Marketing Team on the execution of projects and campaigns.
- If you have the passion to learn and develop your skills, then this might be the perfect opportunity for you!
- Producing attractive and effective designs for all WF media within our brand guidelines
- Support in the production of banner adverts
- Working on email graphics
- Large format print graphics for our stores
- Communicating effectively with teams across the business for all graphics queries
- Offering input in creative meetings and sharing your ideas with the team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to meet deadlines in a high-pressure environment
- Strong portfolio in Arts and Creative Media
- The ability to see projects through from start to finish
- Good organisation and timekeeping skills
- Utilising staff feedback and striving to improve your work
- Recent graduate in Design is highly advantageous
- Knowledge of HTML5 coding (Desirable)