Graduate Digital Designer
Our client has built a single programmatic platform for advertisers to create, activate, measure and optimise brilliant brand campaigns at scale.
Their analytics suite allows brands to create, activate and optimise within a single platform, and with programmatic access to all major supply sources, a wide range of high impact HTML5 creative formats and a heritage of working with premium publishers, they are able to meet the requirements of even the most brand conscious clients.
- This is a highly creative position combining design and quality assessment of Rockabox’s Formats.
- In this role you will work with the Senior Graphic Designer and Lead Designer to ensure delivery of all your projects to an exceptional standard.
- As part of the wider creative team, you will be an instrumental support in the development of our proprietary technology, adapting your technical and design skills to constantly push innovation and user experience.
- Ensure all your work is of the highest possible standard
- Manage your workflow and timelines
- Constantly push innovation and creativity in your technical design
- Ensure your work is always seen and approved by the Senior Technical Manager and Senior Graphic Designer before it leaves the studio
- Work closely with the Senior Technical Manager and Senior Digital Designer to improve user experience and design on all interactive projects
- Ensure all your projects are built within the time given and answer the brief
- Working closely with the Lead Designer and Account Manager to ensure that you have the time you need on all projects
- Some experience building HTML banners or at least building in HTML
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Edge)
- Strong eye for design and layout and the importance of a good call to action
- Ideally familiar with ad serving technologies such as Doubleclick, Mediamind/Sizmek, Flashtalking, etc
- Passion for online advertising and/or game-changing technology.
- Eagerness to work in a start-up team environment that will be rapidly changing.
- BA/BS with industry emphasis or related experience.