An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a successful national and international Awarding and End Point Assessment Organisation. This Marketing support role has been created due to growth of the organisation.
- You will be working 37 hours a week supporting the Director of Business and Brand with day to day running of marketing activities, which include organising events, managing social media campaigns, updating and creating content on the website and distribution of monthly newsletters.
- You will be the first point of contact for any re branding and updating marketing collateral as well as analysing campaigns using google analytics.
- You will have previous marketing experience as well as various administration.
- Any understanding of google analytics would be highly advantageous as well as content and copy writing skills.
- Any events planning would also be highly sought after.
- You will be passionate about all things marketing with drive and enthusiasm for it.