Junior Graphic Designer
Rapha products deliver performance, quality and style at unprecedented levels. We are the global leader in luxury cycling and are unique in the world of sport brands. Our sophistication and high style sensibility have always set us apart and it has ultimately contributed to the growth of the brand.
As Rapha continues to grow, so does our brand design team. As a result, we are now looking for a highly creative and ambitious graduate designer with a digital first mentality to join the company. Working alongside the brand creative team to develop and deliver global brand campaigns across print, retail and digital environments. We are looking for a vibrant team player with exceptional design skills and a particularly strong knowledge and keen interest in new technologies and digital mediums. The role presents an excellent opportunity for a junior designer to grow and further their career.
- Supporting the Brand design team in the development of global brand campaigns
- Animating logos and typography
- Undertaking in depth creative research
- Art working campaign materials across multiple mediums.
- Creating motion content for social platforms
- Generating new concepts and pitches for events and campaigns
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite – particularly After Effects, Photoshop & Illustrator
- Previous work placements at highly regarded creative agencies or brand
- Ability to work on multiple projects to tight deadlines
- Desire to learn new technologies
- A strong interest in graphic design
- BA (Hons) minimum in Graphic Design or equivalent
- Self-motivated and ambitious
- Working knowledge of Cinema 4D or equivalent software would be a bonus
- Interest in road cycling and the Rapha brand