Financial Times Technology Graduate Talent Scheme
The Talent Scheme is a year long scheme aimed at candidates who want a chance to join our dynamic teams and gain experience in the different roles within FT Technology.
- You will get to move around project teams and experience working in the different disciplines in Technology bringing value to projects.
- You will have a line manager/mentor who will help and work with you during the scheme with a view to honing in on a particular role that you want to do full time at the end of the scheme.
- Enthusiasm, self motivation, pro-activity and the ability to work under own initiative
- Cooperation and building positive, constructive business relationships
- Excellent trouble-shooting and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills and the desire to take on early responsibility
- Solid understanding of software development via formal or informal routes e.g. computer science degree or self learning
- Interest in emerging technologies
- Anyone with passion for IT and software or hardware engineering.
- You could have academic or professional training, you might enjoy building things with a Raspberry Pi or you might just like building robots and are a dab hand with a soldering iron!
- If you enjoy building things and think you’re good at it, then you should apply.
- This is a chance for you to join our Technology team and gain experience through hands on work in a structured manner which will help you identify your area of specialism.
- You will gain insights into our fast paced development process and get to contribute to our continuing growth in digital media.
- You will get to drive your own learning and development with guidance from your manager and colleagues around you.