We are looking for a Graphic Designer to join our small but dynamic marketing team which is driving the marketing communications strategy for the UK business of a global leader.
This role will be to support the Bureau Veritas marketing strategy with all aspects of graphic design including production of brochures, flyers, campaigns and events, web content, internal and external printed and digital media.
Bureau Veritas operates in a wide range of sectors, delivering Testing, Inspection and Certification services to some of the biggest household names.
With more than 400,000 clients worldwide, we are a true global leader; helping to ensure the safety, quality and sustainability of parts, plant, properties and more. Our client list covers everyone from major retailers and petro-chemical companies, to global banks and international airports.
The successful applicant will benefit from a personal development plan (PDP) created I collaboration with the UK Marketing Manager. The PDP will allow the opportunity to explore the different aspects of marketing – working in collaboration with marketing team.
- Working alongside the marketing manager and marketing team in producing various marketing collateral, including and not limited to brochures, flyers, social media content, PDF forms, infographics, exhibition stands and exhibition material
- Planning, organising and compiling information for quarterly CEO roadshows and internal communications, liaising with senior colleagues
- Working with the bid team on tender documents, creating various graphs, templates, illustrations and infographics, as well as Powerpoint slides and word templates to stringent deadlines
- Ensure all documents are managed correctly, this includes all case studies, brochures and processes by which all material is tracked, reviewed, republished
- Managing and overseeing print and promotional material, working with various suppliers making sure quality is maintained and spotting any errors beforehand
- Support in producing video content, including story boarding, filming and editing footage using filming equipment and Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro
- Hold account of various online digital platforms and tools such as video distribution tools and digital publishing tools and making any suggestions to introduce new innovations that will support the business
- Degree qualified in a Graphic Design or Marketing related discipline
- Previous experience in a marketing environment or in-house design team
- Demonstrate specific experience in graphic design, layout and typography
- Knowledge & experience of the following packages: Adobe Creative Suite, primarily InDesign, Photoshop and illustrator
- Be able to interpret a design brief, providing the best solution for the target audience
- Essential knowledge of print and digital production required
- Knowledge of Microsoft office, primarily Powerpoint and Word
- Experience of working to brand guidelines
- Great eye for design and attention to detail
- Conversant in working on both PC and Apple Mac platforms
- Final Cut Pro, Apple Motion, After effects, Adobe Premiere, HTML and CSS (Desirable)
- Comprehensive financial package including competitive salary and allowances, defined contribution pension, 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, various insurances including Private Health Insurance and other flexible benefits to suit individual requirements